Dental treatment in Budapest comes with full guarantee, backed up by after-care and check-up service in London (any treatments in London are charged separately). If you are not happy with any part of your treatment, simply call us and we will invite you straight back to the dental clinic to have the work amended.
The length of the guarantee varies according to the procedure and can be altered on a per patient basis, dependent on such things as health, lifestyle and, to a small extent, age.
- Implants ‘product only’: Lifetime***
- Partial and full dentures: 1 year
- Crowns, bridges: 2 years
- Inlays / Onlays / Fillings / Veneers: 1 year
*** In the case of implant procedures, the guarantee is only valid if our dental clinic completes the full dental work, including fitting the crowns and/or bridges on the implants.
Please note that guarantee is reduced or invalidated if
- If the patient has not maintained visits to the ‘Dental Clinic’ for a routine check-up at least once a year, for the duration of the guarantee period. The yearly check-up can also be carried out by our partner dental clinic in London or a local dental clinic, the guidelines of what needs to be done, must be followed. If a patient has any dental work carried out by a local dentist, without it first has been agreed to and problems arise from a local dentist’s intervention, it may invalidate the guarantee.
- If the Dentist’s instructions have not been followed or oral hygiene has been neglected.
- If the defective dental treatment has been treated by anyone other than the ‘Dental Clinic’, or the tooth replacement is repaired by someone other than a dentist or dental technician, who originally provided the work.
- If removable restoration such as partial or full dentures have not been used, kept and maintained properly.
- The ‘Dental Clinic’ is not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having tooth/teeth prepared for crown & bridgework. Occasionally, teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown & bridgework treatment, resulting in a need for root canal treatment afterwards.
- If accidental damage has occurred, such as dropping dentures, dental appliance is accidentally or wilfully damaged by the patient or a third party that we cannot take responsibility for, i.e., the damage is the result of participating in or watching sport, or caused by a car accident (e.g., falls, fight, accident, or other events caused by drugs, alcohol or other materials resulting in mental disfunction).
- Diseases of masticatory apparatus caused by general, infectious diseases, tumours, poisonings etc. or the treatment of these illnesses, or accidents, modifications that come up during emergency interventions and that affect the performed dental treatment.
- Patient loses significant weight in a short period of time.
- Problems caused by malnutrition or other bad habits.
- Problems deriving from physiological or mental diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy, allergies, tooth illnesses or other diseases.
- Error reported too late, or patient cannot provide the defective denture (please, contact us immediately should something happen to the denture!).